Mr. Doddridge was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado and moved to St. Petersburg, Florida in 1990. Married to Abby with three children.
Graduated with an International Baccalaureate degree from St. Petersburg High School in 1998; graduated in 2001 with honors from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Psychology with minor emphasis in Sociology; graduated in 2009 from the Dedman School of Law at Southern Methodist University with a Juris Doctor degree.
Mr. Doddridge began his legal career with a private telecommunications firm based in Dallas, Texas, where he served in its legal department as the company’s primary contract negotiator for the western United States. Upon relocating to Tarpon Springs, he opened Doddridge Law Group, focusing on general civil litigation, real estate transactions, and corporate law.
Mr. Doddridge joined Wollinka & Wollinka, Attorneys at Law in June 2011. In addition to his existing practice areas, he has since added estate planning, probate and elder law to his focus. In 2013, Mr. Doddridge was made partner and the law firm changed its name from Wollinka & Wollinka, Attorneys at Law to Wollinka, Wollinka & Doddridge, PL.
ADMISSION TO COURTS
- Licensed in all Florida State Courts since 2009
- Licensed to practice in U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida since 2011
- The Florida Bar
- West Pasco Bar Association (Officer 2012-2017, Past President)
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Tarpon Springs Sponsors Club (Past President)
- Rotary Club of Trinity
- West Pasco Estate Planning Attorneys Association
- West Pasco Real Estate Council
- North Suncoast Estate Planning Council
- City of Tarpon Springs Budget Advisory Council