David J. Wollinka
Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on January 20, 1962; moved to Tarpon Springs, Florida in 1967. Married to Michele, 5 children.
Graduated from Tarpon Springs Senior High School in 1980; graduated in 1983 with high honors from the University of Florida College of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science majoring in finance with minor emphasis on real estate; graduated in 1986 from the University of Florida College of Law with a Juris Doctorate Degree.
Wollinka & Wollinka, Attorneys at Law, Chartered, 1986 to present
ADMISSION TO COURTS
Licensed in all Florida State Courts, 1986; licensed to practice in U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1987
- Homewood Residence ACLF Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Endowment Committee presentation to First United Methodist Church
- Appearances on FLA Law — a live call-in television broadcast answering questions in the areas of Elder Law and Real Estate
- West Pasco Independent Realtors — Discussion of Johnson v. Davis, / Seller’s Duty to Disclose Under Johnson v. Davis
Ryan A. Doddridge
Mr. Doddridge was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado and moved to St. Petersburg, Florida in 1990. Married to Abby with three children.
Graduated with an International Baccalaureate degree from St. Petersburg High School in 1998; graduated in 2001 with honors from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Psychology with minor emphasis in Sociology; graduated in 2009 from the Dedman School of Law at Southern Methodist University with a Juris Doctor degree.
Mr. Doddridge began his legal career with a private telecommunications firm based in Dallas, Texas, where he served in its legal department. Upon relocating to Tarpon Springs, he opened Doddridge Law Group, focusing on general civil litigation, real estate transactions, and corporate law.
Mr. Doddridge joined Wollinka & Wollinka, Attorneys at Law in June 2011. In addition to his existing practice areas, he added estate planning, probate and elder law to his focus. In 2013, Mr. Doddridge was made partner and the law firm changed its name from Wollinka & Wollinka, Attorneys at Law to Wollinka, Wollinka & Doddridge, PL. Mr. Doddridge is active in the community and was installed as the President of the West Pasco Bar Association in June of 2016.
ADMISSION TO COURTS
- Licensed in all Florida State Courts since 2009
- Licensed to practice in U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida since 2011
- The Florida Bar
- West Pasco Bar Association (President 2016-2017)
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Tarpon Springs Sponsors Club (Past President)
- Rotary Club of Trinity
- West Pasco Estate Planning Attorneys Association
- West Pasco Real Estate Council
- North Suncoast Estate Planning Council (Board Member at Large, 2014-2016)
- Suncoast Guardian Association
- Pointe Alexis Homeowner’s Association (Board Member at Large, 2014-2016)
- West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Trinity Odessa Chamber of Commerce
- City of Tarpon Springs Budget Advisory Committee