David J. Wollinka
Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on January 20, 1962; moved to Tarpon Springs, Florida in 1967. Married to Michele, 5 children.
Graduated from Tarpon Springs Senior High School in 1980; graduated in 1983 with high honors from the University of Florida College of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science majoring in finance with minor emphasis on real estate; graduated in 1986 from the University of Florida College of Law with a Juris Doctorate Degree.
Wollinka & Wollinka, Attorneys at Law, 1986 to present
ADMISSION TO COURTS
Licensed in all Florida State Courts, 1986; licensed to practice in U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1987
- Homewood Residence ACLF Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Endowment Committee presentation to First United Methodist Church
- Appearances on FLA Law — a live call-in television broadcast answering questions in the areas of Elder Law and Real Estate
- West Pasco Independent Realtors — Discussion of Johnson v. Davis, / Seller’s Duty to Disclose Under Johnson v. Davis
- The Florida Bar, 1986
- West Pasco Bar Association
- West Pasco Estate Planning Council
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Real Estate Council